If you have any reasons to stop using the PayPal service, you may also ponder about an option to delete PayPal account. Once you have actually withdrawn your funds from your PayPal account, you can freely delete PayPal account. That will ensure that your PayPal account will not get into the hands of someone else. Our guide will demonstrate you how to do it quickly and step by step, and the only thing you should do is to follow the instructions given on this page.
The first thing you should do in the entire process is clicking on this button and logging in to your account on PayPal
- Before you will get an opportunity to delete PayPal account, you should open your browser and access the following webpage: https://www.paypal.com/.
After you have entered your credentials in the given form, you have to click on this button
- After you have got to see the main page of PayPal, you should click on the “Log In” button, which can be found in the right-upper corner there.
You are able to delete PayPal account with ease, and you should access the settings page for that
- Following it, you have to sign in to your PayPal account. In order to do that, you have to enter your email address in the first field and your password in the next field on the following page. Once you have done that, you should click on the “Log In” button.
After you scroll this page down, you will see a button that allows you to delete PayPal account
- Immediately after that, you will be redirected to the webpage of your PayPal account. There, you need to click on the “Settings” button, which looks like a cogwheel and can be found in the right-upper corner of the page.
You have to click on this text button if you truly want to delete PayPal account
- After you have accessed the page of your PayPal account’s settings, you should scroll down till the bottom of that page.
If you are sure about closing your account on PayPal, you have to click on this huge button
- On the left side of that page, you will get to see the “Close your account” text button – you have to click on that button.
This notification shows that your PayPal account has been permanently deleted
- On the next page, you will be asked whether you are sure about deleting your PayPal account. At that point, you have to click on the “Close Account” button.
- Immediately after that, you will get to see a notification, saying that your account has just been closed. You won’t be able to restore it anyhow anymore. So, if you will have a wish to join PayPal in the future, you will have to register a new account in this system.
Apart from that, you can also learn how, for example, you can delete your Gmail account with ease.