If you have made up your mind and decided to stop using the services of Viber, we highly recommend you to delete your Viber account in such a case. That will help you ensure that your messages, media, and other sensitive information will not get into the hands of someone else. All in all, that is a simple safety measure and common wisdom. Considering that the deletion process is really easy and does not take a lot of time, you will find no problems in doing so. Moreover, our guide will demonstrate you how to delete Viber account in detail, step by step.
If you wish to delete Viber account, you should begin the entire procedure by launching this application
- First of all, you should begin the process of your Viber account deletion by finding the icon of the Viber app on your smartphone and tapping on it.
You need to tap on this menu icon in order to prompt a pop-up menu and proceed further
- Once you have accessed this mobile application, you should tap on the menu button, which is placed in the left-upper part of that page.
If you want to delete Viber account, you can do it on the page of your Viber settings
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the Viber menu, in which you have to tap on the “Settings” option.
You need to proceed further and access this section of your Viber account’s settings, which will allow you to delete the account
- Following it, you will get to see the page of the settings of your Viber account. There, you need to select “Account” among other options.
You have to tap on this button in order to close your Viber account
- On the following page, you will have to tap on the “Deactivate Account” option in order to start the process of your Viber account deletion.
After you have specified your country code and phone number, you should tap on this text button and delete your Viber account
- The next page allows you to start the process of your Viber account deletion. For that purpose, you should enter your country code and phone number in the provided fields there. Right after that, you have to tap on the “DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT” text button.
After you have completed the procedure of your Viber account deletion, you will get to see such a window in the end
- Once you have done that, you will get to see the starting Viber page right away. As you can see, the system even didn’t ask whether you were sure about deleting your account. However, you can create a new Viber account in a pretty similar and quick way.