Create New Facebook AccountNowadays, Facebook has become not just a means of staying in touch with colleagues, relatives, and former school or university mates, yet a marketing tool, as well as it serves a number of other purposes. But prior to enjoying all those opportunities that this marvelous social network offers, you need to create new account Facebook. You have just to follow this simple guide and you will create a new Facebook account in a matter of minutes.
💻 Learn how to create a new Facebook Account:
- First Step. Naturally, you need to enter the website of Facebook first. For doing so, open the browser and copy the following link into its address line: https://www.facebook.com/. Then, hit “Enter.”
The main page of Facebook, where you can get registered or sign in to the social network right away
- Second Step. Once you have got to see the main page of the world’s most popular network, you can notice that there is a possibility to create account Facebook right there. In order to get an account, you need to start filling in the sign up form, located on the right and beneath the sign in form. So, start filling this form in:
In order to create new account Facebook, you have to fill this form in
- Your first and last name.
- Mobile number or email and reenter mobile number or email. You will make your account safer and more secure by providing both of these later – in the settings, yet it is up to you. Some people prefer not to provide their mobile numbers.
- The date of birth.
You got to confirm your email address and link it to the newly created account
- Third Step. After it, Facebook will require you to connect the email address to the account you have just created. So, go to the email inbox, find the letter from this social network (the letter’s title will be somewhat similar to “Just one more step to get started on Facebook”), and click on the “Confirm Your Account” button. Also, there will be a 5-digit confirmation code which Facebook may require you to enter.
This way looks the letter you receive in your inbox
- Fourth Step. Enter the confirmation code, if the system required you to do so. If not, you will see the page of Facebook, where you are already logged in, and a notification that your email address has been confirmed. Now you have just to click “Okay” and start setting up your account. Welcome to the world’s largest social network!
Now, the procedure of getting started on Facebook is finished; enjoy the experience of using this marvelous social network!
📱 Install the Official Facebook Application on Your Smartphone:It shouldn’t be surprising that many Facebook users tend to access their accounts in this social network on mobile devices. In order to make it more convenient, we highly recommend you to install the official Facebook app on your smartphone. This part of our guide will demonstrate you how to install this mobile application on your mobile phone step by step, and you should let us know in the comments if you have any questions ?!
The first thing you should do is to access the market application on your smartphone
- At first, you have to tap on the icon of Google Play or Apple Store on your smartphone.
You need to look for “Facebook” in your market app
- Once you have accessed your market app, you have to type “Facebook” in the search field of that application.
You are able to tap on this button and start the app installation process
- Then, you should tap on the first result that appeared under that search field.
This indicator shows that you have just started downloading this app
- Now, you have been just redirected to the page of the official Facebook app. At that point, you should tap the “INSTALL” button in order to proceed further and install the app.
Now, you can launch the official Facebook application right from this page
- Right after that, you will notice a progress bar – that implies that the downloading process has just been started.
- In a few moments, you will notice that the “UNINSTALL” and “OPEN” buttons appeared on that page, which means that you have succeeded to install the application. Now, you can start using Facebook on your smartphone conveniently!
✔ Create a New Facebook Account in the Official Mobile App:If you have installed the official app of Facebook onto your smartphone, you can start using your Facebook account on a mobile phone conveniently. But in the case if you don’t have an account on Facebook yet, you can create a new Facebook account right within this mobile app. The procedure is very quick and simple, and you should simply stick to the following guidelines!
If you want to launch the Facebook app on your smartphone, you need to tap on this icon
- First of all, you have to find the icon of the Facebook mobile app on your smartphone and tap on it.
By tapping on this button, you can start creating a new account on Facebook
- After you have successfully launched the mobile application, you will get to see the Facebook sign in form in the center. Instead of logging in to your account there, you have to tap on the green “CREATE NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT” button, which can be found at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to sign up for Facebook, you have to tap on this button and start creating a new account
- Then, you should tap the “Next” button on the following page.
At this point, you need to enter your first and last name in order to proceed further
- On the next page, you have to type your first name in the first field and your last name in the second field. Then, you have to tap on the “Next” button.
Here, you should specify your date of birth and continue
- Following it, you will be asked to specify your date of birth. Do it and tap on the “Next” button again.
On this page, you should select your gender and continue
- On the following page, you will have to select your gender simply by tapping on the appropriate option.
If you tap on this text button, you will be able to use your mobile phone number instead of an email address for signing up
- Next, you will be asked to provide your phone number in order to create a new Facebook account. Instead of doing so, we recommend you to click on the “Sign up with Email Address” text button, which can be found at the bottom.
You need to enter your email address in the provided field and tap this button
- On the next page, you should type your email address in the provided field. Then, tap on the “Next” button.
At this point, you can set up a password for your future Facebook account
- Right after that, you will be offered to set up a password for your new Facebook account. For that purpose, you should just create a reliable, strong password and type it in the provided field. Then, tap on “Next.”
After you will click on this button, you will finalize the registration process on Facebook
- Now, you have almost finished creating a new account on Facebook. At this point, you should simply tap on the “Sign Up” button and proceed further.
Now, you can log in to your Facebook account that you have just created successfully
- Right after that, you will be redirected to the page where you will see the log in form (and you can access your newly created account right there). Now, you can start using the account you have just created on Facebook!
- Even though you can already use your Facebook account, you still need to confirm your email address. For that purpose, you should go to your email inbox.
Also, don’t forget that you need to confirm your Facebook account by going to your email inbox
- Once you have accessed your email inbox, you have to find a letter from Facebook.
- In a letter from Facebook, you have to tap/click on the “Confirm my email address” button and get your account confirmed.
❓ Frequently Asked Questions About Facebook:
Q: What is Facebook?
Q: Why should I consider signing up for Facebook?
Q: Is it difficult to create a Facebook account?
Q: Can I create a new Facebook account on my smartphone?
Q: How can I create a new Facebook account?
Q: I have followed your instructions, but I still can’t sign up for Facebook. What should I do?
If you want to find out how to sign in to the system swiftly, you need to visit the Facebook Sign In Page. Yet, the Facebook Sign Up page may come in handy too.
Share The Word!