Create New Gmail AccountIf you want to have the most secure email account with a classy, user-friendly inbox, then you should consider creating a new Gmail account, an email service from Google. Indeed, security is perhaps one of the most important factors which prompt users to create their emails exactly on Gmail. So don’t be surprised after getting to know that Gmail (wrongly spelled as Gamil Account) is able to boast the largest number of users, among other email service providers.
💻 Learn how to create a Gmail account:
- First Step. At first, launch the browser and enter the website of Google (http://www.google.com/ or other).
Give a click here in order to create an account in Google’s email service
- Second Step. In the right-upper part of the website, you will see a word “Gmail” (have a look at the first image). Give it a click.
This way looks the starting page of Google’s mail service
- Third Step. You will see the page of Gmail. Now you need to create new account Gmail, and you can notice actually even two buttons for doing so (look at the image). Click on any “Create an account” button.
You need to complete this form in order to create your own account
- Fourth Step. On the next page, you have to complete the sign-up form of Gmail. In particular, you have to provide your first and last names, choose a username, set up a password and repeat it, and provide your birthday and gender. Also, you need to specify other means of getting in touch with you: either your mobile number or the existing email address. Then, select your location – though in most of the time this option is automatically selected. Click on the “Next” button.
Advance further by agreeing with the policy of Google
This message notifies about the creation of a new account
- Fifth Step. Now, you will see a saluting message, which notifies you about the creation of your account. Depending on what information you have provided – the phone number or the email address (let’s suppose it was the email address), go to your SMS inbox or email inbox. There, you will see a message or a letter notifying you about the creation of the account. You do not have to confirm your email address or phone number. Go to the page of your newly created Google account.
On this page, you can change or adjust account settings
- Sixth Step. On that page, you can specify some of the settings you are interested in (language, personal information, connected apps, etc.). Just choose the respective settings, select the option you want to apply, and confirm them.
Click on the “Google apps” button, if you want to log in to Gmail
- Seventh Step. In the right-upper corner of the page, find the button of Google apps (look at the image). There, find the icon of Gmail and click on it.
Then give a click to the icon of Gmail
- Eighth Step. You will see a welcoming message from Gmail on the next page. Just click “Next” several times in that window and you will see a message, saying that your account is ready to use.
Start your work with Google’s email service
Video-Tutorial (How to Create a Gmail Account):
📱 Create a New Gmail Account on Android Phone and iPhone:If you are away from your PC or laptop, you still can create a new Gmail account using your smartphone. Regardless whether you are an owner of an iPhone or an Android device, you can do it in a pretty quick way. The most convenient way of creating a Gmail account is doing so right in the Gmail app, which is available on all Android devices by default. Let us know in the comments whether you face any difficulties with Gmail account creation ?!
If you want to create a new Gmail account in its app, you must access the mobile application in the first place
- At first, you have to tap on the Gmail app icon on your smartphone in order to launch it.
You have to tap on this button in order to access the Gmail mobile app
- Following it, you will get to see the main page of this Gmail app. At that point, you have to tap the “GOT IT” text button.
This is the page where you can start creating a new Gmail account
- Once you have done it, you will get to see the page with different email accounts (if you had added any to this app). There, you should tap on the “Add another email address” text button.
At this point, you have to select the “Google” option among others
- Then, you have to select “Google” among other email service providers.
If you wish to create a new Gmail account, you have to tap on this button
- On the next page, you will be able to start signing in to your Gmail account. Instead of doing it, you have to tap on the “Or create a new account” text button.
Once you have specified your first and last name, you can tap this button
- Right after that, you will have to enter your first name in the first field and your last name in the second field of the next page. Then, tap “NEXT.”
You will also be asked to provide such a piece of information like your gender and date of birth
- On the following page, you should enter your birthdate in the first field. Then, select your gender in the second field and tap on the “NEXT” button.
This page allows you to specify a username for your future Gmail account
- Now, you can make a username for your future email address on Gmail. Find a free username and, once you have specified it, tap on the “NEXT” button again.
After you have made up a password for your Gmail account, you should tap here
- At this point, you can set up a password for your Gmail account. Make sure that the password is strong and reliable one, consisting of digits, small letters, and capital letters. Enter the password you have just made up in both fields of this page and tap on the “NEXT” button.
You can skip linking your phone number to the Gmail account by scrolling down
- After doing so, you will be asked to link a phone number to your future Gmail account. Instead of doing so, you should scroll down till the bottom.
Tap this text button in order to avoid adding your phone number
- At the bottom of that page, you have to tap on the “Skip” text button (if you prefer not to link your phone number, of course).
If you wish to finish the process of your Gmail account creation, you need to tap this button
- Now, you can finalize the process of your Gmail account creation. For that, just enter your email address in the first field, your password in the second field, and tap on the “NEXT” button.
As you can see, you have just accessed the inbox of your newly created account on Gmail
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the inbox of the newly created Gmail account. That means that you have just succeeded to set up a new Gmail account.
📱 Update or Install the Gmail Mobile App:Regardless whether you are looking to install or update the Gmail mobile application, the entire procedure is quite similar. In this short guide, we will explore how to update or install this mobile application. If you are an owner of an Android device, you don’t have to install it – the Gmail app is already installed on your smartphone and tablet. Yet, you still can find out how to update it here!
In order to update or install the Gmail mobile app, you have to find it in Apple Store or Google Play
- You should start by launching the app of Google Play or Apple Store on your smartphone.
At this point, you need to find the Gmail app in Google Play or Apple Store
- After you have accessed that application, you have to type “Gmail” in the search field.
If you wish to update the Gmail application, you have to tap on such a button
- Then, you have to tap on the first result that appeared right below the search field.
This progress bar shows how the app is being downloaded onto your smartphone
- Once you have done that, you will get to see the page of the Gmail mobile app. Now, you can either install this application or update it. For that, you should tap either on the “INSTALL” button or on the “UPDATE” button.
You can see that the update (or the app at all if you are installing the app) is being installed onto your smartphone
- Following it, the download will start, as you will get to see the progress bar moving.
Now, you can open your Gmail mobile app right from this page
- After the app has been installed on your smartphone, you can simply launch it right from that page just by tapping on the “OPEN” button.
❓ Frequently Asked Questions About Gmail:
Q: What is Gmail?A: Gmail is an email service that belongs to Alphabet, the parent company of the Google search engine. As of the present time, this email service is one of the most popular ones, having more than 1 billion users. Its main competitors are Yahoo and Hotmail.
Q: How can I create a Gmail account?A: In short, you can create your own Gmail account for free by following the guidelines, published on this page. You can create a Gmail account on both computer and smartphone, and you will face no difficulties using it on any device.
Q: How many Gmail accounts can I have?A: Even though the policy of Gmail discourages the users to create multiple accounts, you still can set up as many Gmail accounts as you want.
Q: Can I use other services of Google with my Gmail account?A: Yes. If you have an account with Gmail (i.e. Google), you can also use all other Google services with that account, including Google Photos, Google Drive, Google Maps, and a number of others.
Q: How can I create a second Gmail account?A: In a pretty same way as you have created your first Gmail account. You should simply follow our guidelines and create a new account on Gmail, using a different username. Right after that, you will be able to access to a different Gmail account by entering its username and password.
Once you have signed up for Gmail, get to know about signing in to this email service provider. Also, you may visit the Gmail Sign Up page.
Share The Word!