LINE is a messenger that allows its users to customizer really many things in their clients. One particular thing that you can do with your LINE client is actually changing its theme. This allows you to make the look of this messenger not as dull and boring, as, perhaps, the standard theme might have become too boring for you. Our guide clearly explains in detail how to change theme in LINE quickly and with ease. All you have to do in order to do that is just to follow the instructions, published on this page. Enjoy!
In order to change theme in LINE, you should log in this messenger in the first place
- In the first place, you need to find the LINE icon on your smartphone. Once you have done it, tap on it and launch this mobile application.
You can change theme in LINE by accessing this theme shop on the main page
- After you have accessed this messenger, you will get to see a page with different options, such as Add Friends, Sticker Shop, Theme Shop, Official Accounts, Keep, Line Pay, etc. You need to tap on the “Theme Shop” option in order to proceed further.
If you tap here, you will immediately get an ability to browse all free LINE themes
- On the following page, you will get to see a variety of LINE themes that you can apply to your client. Yet, you should keep in mind that many of themes that are available in that shop can be purchased. If you want to make use of a free LINE theme, you should browse exactly free line themes. Thus, you should tap on the “FREE”category, which is placed at the top of that shop.
Now, you should select which theme you want to apply for your account
- On the following page, you will get to see all the free themes available. At the time of writing this article, there were only 4 free themes.
You need to click on this button in order to change theme in LINE
- In order to select a particular theme, you should simply tap on it. So, you have to tap on the theme you have liked.
If you click on this button, the new theme will immediately be applied to your LINE account
- On the page of the selected theme, you will be able to download it and apply to your client. There, you need to tap on the “Download” button.
As you can observe, a new theme has been applied to your LINE account
- Once the chosen theme has been downloaded, you should tap on the “Apply now” button. If you don’t want to apply that theme to your client now, you may tap on the “Apply later” button instead.
- If you have chosen the first option, you will notice that your LINE messenger has become immediately changed.
Besides, you can find even more guides about the LINE messenger on this page.