As it was disclosed in the previous guides for this messenger, there are plenty of things one may configure in the LINE messenger. Perhaps, the set of settings that often gets neglected is the friends settings, which contain several useful and important features and options. This guide will show you how to manage LINE friends settings step by step, easily and quickly. You should just follow the instructions, provided in this article.
The first step of yours must be to tap on this icon and access the LINE messenger
- First of all, you have to look for the icon of this LINE app on your smartphone and tap on it in order to launch the mobile application.
You need to tap on this button of settings and access the page of the settings of your LINE account
- Once you have accessed this mobile application, you should tap on the settings button, which is located in the right-upper corner.
- After you have done that, you will get to see the page of settings of your LINE account. There, you should scroll down until you will stumble upon the “Friends” section. You need to tap on that section of your account’s settings.
If you wish to manage LINE friends settings, you need to scroll down and find the appropriate section
- Now, you have just accessed the page where you can manage LINE friends settings. First of all, you can configure such features as Auto-add friends (the first line) and Allow others to add me (the third line). If you don’t want the messenger to synchronize your contacts and add those people automatically, you can uncheck the box near the first line. If you don’t want other users to find you using your phone number and add you as a friend, you can uncheck the box near the third line.
You need to tap on this section of settings in order to be able to manage LINE friends settings
- This page is the place where you can add users in bulk automatically. If you want to do that, you should tap on the “Refresh” button near the “Last auto-add” line.
Here, you can refresh the last time when your friends in LINE were automatically added
- After that, you should tap on the “OK” button.
If you tap on the “OK” button, you will automatically add your LINE friends
- Immediately after doing that, you will notice that new users have been added automatically to your friendlist.
This section of the friends settings shows who are the hidden users of yours
- At the bottom, you can see also two options like “Hidden users” and “Blocked users.” This part of the settings contains all the users whom you have either hidden or blocked, and you can easily remove them from those lists. Just enter the appropriate section and uncheck the box near a user whom you want to unblock or unhide.
In addition, you can find a large number of LINE guides on this page.