If it happened to you to lose the password from your LINE account (or, even worse, it got stolen), there is no reason to worry about it. There is still a good chance to recover LINE password, as this messenger provides all its users with such an opportunity. So, if you are seeking how to recover LINE password, you should simply follow the step-by-step guide, published on this page. Enjoy!
Before you will be able to recover LINE password, you need to access this application in the first place
- First of all, you should start the entire procedure by tapping on the LINE app icon and accessing the app.
You need to tap on this button and start a sign in process
- Once you have got to see the app’s page, you should tap on the “Log in” button.
At this point, you need to tap on this text button in order to recover LINE password
- On the next page, you will be offered to type your email address and password in the provided field. Yet, you should tap on the “Forgot your password?” text button beneath those fields.
After having typed your email address in the given field, you need to tap on this button
- Right after that, you will be asked to type your email address in the provided field. Do it and, after that, tap on the “OK” button.
This notification shows that a password reset link has been sent onto your email address
- You will get to see a notification that the URL for resetting the password has been sent to your email address.
You actually can recover LINE password simply by clicking on this URL
- You should go to the inbox of your email address and find a letter sent by LINE. Open that letter.
- In the letter that has been sent by LINE, you should find the password reset URL. Click on that URL.
This is the page where you can recover LINE password – you need just to type it in both these fields
- Right after that, you will be redirected to the page where you will be able to set up a new password for your LINE account.
Once you have entered a new password in both fields, you should tap on this button
- You should make up a reliable password for your LINE account. Then, you should type that password in the first field on that page. After that, repeat the password in the second field. Eventually, you should click on the “OK” button.
Eventually, you will get to see a small notification that your password has been changed
- Once that has been done (and if everything has been done correctly), you will get to see a notification that your password has been changed. From that moment on, you will be able to log in to your LINE account using the newly created password.
You can also learn how to link your LINE account to an email address.