Pinterest is a social network that can boast quite many useful features. One of the special things about Pinterest is that you can actually link your Pinterest account to your accounts in the majority of the major social networks and email services. At this point, we will uncover how to connect Pinterest account to Facebook account of yours. Considering that Facebook is the world’s largest network, that can be quite useful. You need just to stick to the guidelines in order to do it.
The first thing you should do is actually logging in to your Pinterest account
- First of all, you should open the browser and access the following website: https://www.pinterest.com/.
You need to click on this menu button in order to connect Pinterest account to Facebook
- Once you got to see the main page of Pinterest, you should draw your attention to the right side, find the “Log in” button there, and click on it.
You should select this menu item among others and access your Pinterest account’s page of settings
- After you have got to see the Pinterest sign in form, you should type your email address in the first field, your password in the second field, and click on the “Continue” button.
If you want to connect Pinterest account to Facebook account of yours, you need to go to this section of the menu of settings
- Following it, you will enter your Pinterest account. In the right-upper corner, you will notice a menu button – you should click on that button.
You need to click on this icon in order to connect Pinterest account to Facebook account of yours
- In the pop-up menu that you have just prompted, you have to select “Edit settings.”
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the page of the settings of your Pinterest profile. On the left side of that page, you will get to see a menu of your account settings. There, you need to click on the “Social Networks” section.
Click on this button in order to connect your Pinterest account to Facebook and proceed further
- Following it, you will get to see the page where you can link your Pinterest account to other social networks. At this point, you should click on the button, placed beneath “Facebook.”
Once you have linked your two accounts, you should click on the “Save settings” button
- After doing so, Facebook will ask you to authorize the Pinterest app, and you should click on the “Continue as…” button in order to proceed further.
Eventually, you will get to see that the new settings have been saved
- Then, you will notice that your accounts in these two social networks have become linked between each other. Now, you need to click on the “Save settings” button in order to save the progress. After it, the accounts will remain interlinked.