Google+ is a social network and a product of Alphabet Inc., the parent company of Google and Gmail. Whereas it had been created as an attempt to rival Facebook, Google+ has grown into a fully functional and quite popular social network. So, if you have an account on Google+, you can link that account to your Pinterest account with ease. All in all, the following guidelines will demonstrate you how to connect Pinterest account to Google+ without making much of an effort.
Start the procedure by typing your email, password in these two fields and clicking on the “Continue” button
- First of all, you should open a browser and access the following webpage: https://www.pinterest.com/.
- On the main webpage of Pinterest, you will notice a sign up form placed in the center. You need to click on the “Log in” button, which is placed on the right side.
You will be able to connect Pinterest account to Google+ account of yours only after accessing the page of settings
- After you have got to see the sign in form, you should enter your email address in the first field and your password in the second field. Following it, you should click on the “Continue” button.
You should click on this option if you truly wish to connect Pinterest account to Google+
- Once you have entered your account on Pinterest, you should click on the menu button, which is placed in the right-upper corner.
You can connect your Pinterest account to accounts in other social networks exactly in this section of your account’s settings
- That will prompt a pop-up menu, where you have to select “Edit settings.”
You should click on this button in order to start the procedure of linking two accounts
- Right after that, you will get to see the page of your Pinterest account’s settings. On the left side of that page, you will see a menu of settings, and you need to click on “Social Networks” in that menu.
At this point, you should select which Google+ account you want to link to Pinterest
- Then, you should click on the button that is located right below the Google+ icon. Do it.
Once you have clicked on this button, it implies that you have linked the two accounts
- In that window that has just appeared, you should select a Google+ account you want to link to your Pinterest account. Simply click on that account.
After you have linked the accounts, you should give a click to this button
- Then, you will have to click on the “Allow” button in order to proceed further.
Now, you can see that the new settings of your account have been saved
- After you have done that, you will notice that you have just linked your Google+ to your Pinterest account. Now, you have to click on the “Save settings” button in order to save the progress.