The easiest way to sign up for Pinterest is to launch your web browser and access the website of Pinterest. As you will learn in this guide for this image sharing service, you can actually set up a new account on Pinterest in a matter of minutes. This part of our article will show you how to complete the Pinterest sign up procedure on your PC or laptop. Let us know your thoughts about it in the comments!
💻 Sign Up for Pinterest in a Web Browser:
The first thing you should do is to enter your email address and the password of your future account in the given fields
- The first thing you should do is to launch your browser and enter the following URL into its address line: pinterest.com.
Specifying your gender is mandatory on Pinterest, and you can do it here
- Once you have accessed the main webpage of Pinterest, you will get to see the Pinterest sign up form, placed in the middle of the screen. You have to enter your email address in the first field. Then, specify the password of your future Pinterest account in the second field and click on the “Continue” button.
Here you can select a country you live in and the interface language
- On the next page, you have to select your gender and proceed further.
- Following it, you need to select the interface language in the first field. Then, select the country of your residence in the next field and click on the “Next” button.
You will be asked to pick at least 5 interests in order to let the system find relevant content for you
- Right after that, you will get to see the page where you have to select at least 5 interests of yours. Do it and click on the “Done” button.
You may opt not to add the Pinterest button to your browser (and we suggest you not to do it)
- You will also be offered to get the Pinterest button for your browser. You can skip it by clicking on the “Skip” text button.
Once you have got to see the feed page, that means that you have just succeeded to sign up for Pinterest
- Eventually, you will get to see the feed page of your Pinterest account. Now, you have to confirm your email address.
You also shouldn’t forget to confirm your email address in order to activate your account
- Go to your email inbox and find a confirmation letter from Pinterest.
- You have to open that letter and click on the “Confirm your email” text button. Now, you have just activated your newly created account.
📱 How to Use Pinterest Mobile App on iPhones and Android Phones:
If you want to use Pinterest on your mobile phone, the most convenient way of doing it is to install the official mobile application of Pinterest. The app is available on both Android and iOS, so you can convenient use Pinterest – regardless what type of a smartphone you have. At this point of our guide, we will uncover how to install the Pinterest mobile app on iPhones and Android phones. You should simply stick to the guidelines and get app the installed within a minute. Don’t forget to comment this guide ?!
Before you will get to install the Pinterest mobile app on your smartphone, you should actually search it
- First of all, you must launch the Google Play or Apple Store app on your smartphone.
This way looks the page of the Pinterest mobile app in Google Play
- After accessing the market app, you have to enter “Pinterest” in the search field of the app, which can be found at the top.
Once you have got to see such a progress bar, it means that the downloading process has started
- Right after doing so, you will immediately get to see search results under that search field. You need to tap on the first result, which tends to be with the official logo of Pinterest.
At this point, the app is getting installed on your phone
- Once you have done that, you will be redirected to the page of the Pinterest app. At this point, you can tap on the “INSTALL” button.
You are able to launch the Pinterest mobile app right from this page simply by tapping on this button
- After doing so, you will notice that the progress bar has started moving, which means that the download has just started.
- Once you have got to see the “UNINSTALL” and “OPEN” buttons on that page, that means that you have installed this mobile application on your smartphone.
📱 Sign Up for Pinterest on iPhone and Android Phone:
After installing the Pinterest mobile app, you can start using this service right away if you already have an account with Pinterest. But even if you need to create one, you can easily make a new Pinterest account right in that mobile app. As this part of our guide will show you, the entire process tends to be fairly simple and quick – you must just follow the guidelines.
You can start the Pinterest sign up procedure by entering your email address and tapping on this button
- You must start by launching the Pinterest mobile app on your smartphone. For that, you should simply tap on its icon.
This page allows you to set up a password for your future Pinterest account
- Right after that, the app will be launched on your smartphone and you will see its main webpage. In order to start signing up for Pinterest, you must enter your email address in the provided field and tap on the “Continue” button.
This page requires you to enter your first and last name for your Pinterest account
- Now, you have just started creating a new account on Pinterest. Right after doing so, you should set up a password for your Pinterest account on the next page. Then, tap on the “Next” button.
You will also be asked to specify your age in order to continue further
- Following it, you will be offered to specify your first and last name. Do it in the provided field and tap “Next.”
This way, you can specify your gender and continue with the registration process
- Pinterest will also ask you to specify your age – type how old you are in the given field and tap “Done.”
Even though it is not mandatory to specify the country of your residence, you still can do it (and we recommend it) on this page
- Eventually, Pinterest will ask you to specify a few additional pieces of information. At first, you should select your gender and proceed further.
You need to select at least 5 your interests and hobbies in order to allow the system to find the most relevant content for you
- On the next page, you will be asked to select a country you live in. Choose the country of your residence and tap on the “Next” button.
Once you have got to see such a page, this means that you have just succeeded to create a new account on Pinterest
- Following it, you will get to see the page where you will be offered to pick your hobbies. Select at least 5 interests of yours in order to get relevant content on Pinterest. Once you have done that, you should tap on the “Next” button.
You need to confirm your email address on Pinterest simply by tapping on such a button
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the feed page of your Pinterest account, which means that you have just signed up for Pinterest.
- Now, you have to activate your Pinterest account. Go to your email inbox.
- In the email inbox, you have to find a letter from Pinterest and open it.
- In that letter, you should tap on the “Confirm your email address” button and verify your email. Your new Pinterest account has just been activated.